PrognoCIS eTools provides an easy way to integrate third-party software solutions with PrognoCIS. The eTools software toolkit is based on industry standard protocols. Most of the third-party applications support one or more of these, making the integration process simple and effortless.
PrognoCIS HL7 library is based on Hl7 2.5 version. It supports the following interfaces:
- Patient demographics interface between Practice Management and EMR
- Patient scheduling Interface between PM and EMR
- Charge capture and transfer to third party PM solutions
HL7 Lab interface for Lab Results and Lab Orders
HL7 Radiology Interface
HL7 Demographics Bridge with Labs
PrognoCIS can interface with third party application using any of the standard communication protocols.
- Secured File transfer Protocol (FTP, SFTP)
- Secured Web services (https protocols)
- Socket based synchronous communication
- Various data formats such as XML and comma delimited file formats
eTools also supports various EDI transactions.
- EDI 837 for Electronic Claims
- EDI 835 for Electronic remittance
- EDI 270/271 for eligibility verification