Rated Top 10 Cloud-Based EMR by KLAS. Find Out Why Today.
PrognoCIS OB/GYN module is developed using rich set of information capture and workflows. This can be deployed as an integrated OB-GYN solution, GYN only, or for Infertility clinics.
“As an OBGYN director, I have been through 10 conversions and your team has made the EHR implementation successful. I could not ask for a better EHR specialist. She has not only been prompt at returning my emails and calls, she also follows up to ensure the issues have been resolved. She is always friendly and even when its past her normal hours, she will take the time to always help me. I could not ask for a better Implementation Specialist. ”
-Chablie Martinez, Valley OBGYN Medical Group
PrognoCIS handles following critical areas for OB-GYN practice:
- Past History capture - OB, GYN, Menstrual History, Past Pregnancy Details, etc.
- Health Maintenance recording and reminders – Last Pap smear, Ultrasound, Mammogram, Breast Exam, Annual Exam, and reminders for when they are due next .
- No more hunting for missing charts
- Complete workflow for OB patients including:
- Pregnancy wise data storage
- Prenatal Flow Record generation and display on face sheet for quick reference. Includes Vitals, GA, FP, FHR, EDEMA, etc.
- Lab Result display on Face sheet in a matrix format for quick reference
- Important OB Info like EDD, Gestational Age, etc. gets auto populated based on LMP and today’s date. This info also gets displayed on Face sheet for quick reference.
- Gravida and Para are auto displayed in the format GxPxxxx for quick reference.
- Elaborate list of OB Problems and corresponding plans stored in the program
- OB ACOG form generated automatically with all the OB details in a standard format from ACOG
- Functionality to send faxes from PrognoCIS, allowing the OB ACOG form to be directly faxed to the hospital before the patient goes to Hospital for her delivery
- Ability to capture ultrasound details, changed EDD based on various Ultrasounds accordingly changing the Final EDD
Templates to capture various Procedures and generate a Procedure note for each one of them:
- Endometrial Biopsy, etc.
- Diagrams to mark various details on specific GYN body parts - such as Breasts, Cervix, and complete human body
- Enables you to confidently charge the appropriate level of service based on your encounter using E&M coding
- Auto generation of Progress note with Diagrams and details added in each patient encounter
- Lab interfaces with various labs like Quest and LabCorp. The electronic lab results get automatically attached to patient charts sending a message to the ordering doctor to review normal or abnormal lab result.
- Easy maintenance of current medication lists for each patient and prescribing them to pharmacies. Printing, Faxing and eRx are various means of sending prescriptions to pharmacies.
- Easy way to add Assessment and Plan Phrases and reuse them in future