PrognoCIS PMS (Practice Management System)
PrognoCIS PMS is a comprehensive-yet-easy web based Billing and Practice Management System. Built on powerful PrognoCIS platform, it is seamlessly integrated with EMR, Scheduling, and Patient Portal modules from Bizmatics.
Seamless integration between EMR and PMS allows easy flow of clinical and billing information to manage the administrative and financial side of the practice. The pull-down menus and the user-friendly screens and icons make for easy navigation and usage. Quick access to patient demographics, insurance information, patient chart, co-pay collection, statements, and ledgers is possible from anywhere with the click of an icon. Powerful MIS report gives a single view of the billing history for a patient with hyperlinks to cross-reference the actual transactions.
PrognoCIS PMS Key Features
- A dashboard giving at-a-glance cash flow status of the claims, collections and outstanding charges
- Insurance-specific multiple fee schedules
- Detailed insurance information screen with multiple insurance holders for a patient
- Tracking pre-authorization visits for referrals
- Automatic real time claim creation with the charge codes crossing over from the EMR
- Handling of Workmen’s compensation, Accident and Hospitalization cases
- Paper claims submission with the use of CMS1500
- Bulk electronic claims submission using an automated software process
- Interface with WebMD, Gateway, Office Ally, Navicure, Zirmed and Availity
- Real time tracking of the EDI claims with status details available at each claim level
- Easy to post insurance payment for a check at line item or claim level with ability to auto generate claims for secondary insurance, patient invoice, write-offs and adjustments
- Recoup payments
- Patient receipts and advance payment tracking.
- Daily reconciliation of payments and collections
- Easy and maintainable billing notes exchanged between the front desk and the billing services to track and collect patient outstanding balances
- Bulk printing of patient statements
- Charge lines billed provider-wise
- Charges and Payments by procedure
- Claims status provider-wise
- Daily collection provider-wise
- Daily remittance/ receipts/ copay collection
- Insurance Aging by days
- Patient Aging by days
- Patient Ledger
- Patient Billing MIS Report
Our Electronic Medical Record solutions interface with the HL7 link based practice management products list
Interested in a new Practice Management or Medical Practice Billing software? Learn more about our Practice Management/Medical Billing Software.